Sunday, December 27, 2020

Happy After-Christmas!!!

 Here at Rancho FirstNations our asses are all partied OUT. I have a flaccid pickle, y'all.  Mr. UK Happy Pickle could not take the action and he just laid his pickled self out on my floor, it was so wild-ass here.    There was jumpin'!  There was shakin'!  There was funky merry makin'!  We thought globally and acted locally and our personal badassery melted all the snow, and lo, there was grass beneath and it was good in our eyes!  Normally you don't want grass in your eyes so we kept our distance.  It was still good.  Now here is my Boxing Day present to y'all:


Tio Choko is blowing up all over everywhere and dammit, he deserves it all.  This guy is amazing!  My bud Rocky Lawrence Green turned me on to the dude.  This man is a natural all the way, and he looks into the lens and honey, you'll GET there.  I love this guy and I'm happy to read that he's getting noticed.  You could ride that moustache like a bicycle, kids.  Believe.

______________________



6 comments:

  1. tio chocko KNOWS how to shake dat money maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may spend the whole day chocking my tio, er. something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That moustache is NOT for kids!

    But don't worry. I will ride it instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in philly: He's an incredible dancer, but that belt buckle is calling me...calling me....yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob: You'll shoot your eye out! Or is it 'you'll go blind!' I never can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inexplicable DeVice: Those are Beach Bars, baby, so you can ride through the soft stuff too. Don't forget to use the kickstand!

    ReplyDelete