Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Tater Chip Soul Trip

  OMGWTFBBVQ!!!!! 

LETS HAVE A MILDLY GAY GARDEN PARTRY!!!!! 


Everybody dress in your prettiest summer frock! We'll drink white wine and talk about our IUDs!!

The boids is zinging, the Republicans are changing colors, the crisp Fall hair is full of the dust of Egypt, and tumbleweeds, and even tumblecrap:

  actual ball of Idaho tumblecrap. Idaho isn't really known for it's globular trash but perhaps it should be.  


                                                                here have an eyeball lift.
___________________________________________________________________________________

  OMGFWTFBVQ!!!!!  
HERE IS MY GLORIOUS GARDEN ROOM WHERE I HAVE ALL MY GARDEN PARTIES!    

wouldn't this be divine? 


VOY LA!
only speak the name and she appears! and she brought whores doovers!

___________________________________________________________________________




  WHERES THE FOOD? DAMMIT WHERE'S THE FOOD?  ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!   



Everybody please calm down geeze. Here have some of


   a delicious trip back to the 1980's. 
see? it's safe. no mineral oil, no raw bird heads, just good ol' Bill Clinton, Whitewater deliciousness!   






Today I was feeling sassy so I decided to set up buffet style! 




So grab youse a plate and be sure and dish up some

   how we tell that Mrs. Irwin was a heavy smoker.  



My mother made me a

if you buy the mayonnaise, she'll make you one too.  



And speaking of our favorite things, dish up a scoop of

this is something that no gathering of the Bikers' ghetto fabulous Whatcom County relatives would be complete without - a bowl of sour green slop full of rapidly hardening bacon grease that everyone claimed was absolutely delicious. 
it is not.
not then, not now.
not ever.
no.


  Speaking of Divine, here's something from mothers' little oven:  

why Timmie died of a heart attack at 12
 


it wouldn't be one of my little parties without chow mein, and 
THIS IS NOT CHOW MEIN.




neither is thiGRAB A CAN OPENER VERNA THEY GOTS CHOW MEIN




do you hate fish? 
do you really hate fish? 
do you really super de duper hate fish? 
like i mean really really really hate fish? 



We celebrate diversity at this buffet table. You can celebrate it too with some


if it feels good? y'all, go ahead and put some pickle relish on your spaghetti and red sauce. just not where I can see it.



HEY I MADE YOU A SPECIAL TREAT don't all run out the door at the same time JON I SAW YOU SET THE RESTROOM TRASH ON FIRE BITCH
HEY

HEY

HEY I GOT


____________________________________________________

NOTE:
Hell yeah I re-ran a  lot of my tired old stale recipes and wacky witty comments. This is my blag and I can, so suck on it.


2 comments:

  1. I was already feeling both nostalgic and (I am a child of the 60s) and queasy when we ran into the spaghetti sauce with pickles. I am convinced recipes like that are the result of overwhelmed housewives being forced to come up with something for the church cookbook and turning to sabotage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. I think I will skip the recipes and stay in the beautiful garden room to smoke elegantly, and sip Champagne, whilst making sure that my summer frock doesn't get stained by all the broccoli, greasy bacon, and abundance of cheese. You know where to find me.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete