Saturday, May 23, 2020

Kicked off Facebook AGAIN

Well, I guess some bright light at Facebook figured out that I was being less than frank about my personal details, so they dumped me.  Again.  If they already know my true personal details - and they do,  because I'm getting bounceback to old accounts - then....you're good, Facebook.  I don't see what the problem is.  Anyway, that happened, so if any of you out there is still reading this blog, that's what happened to me.  Let people know if you would be so kind.  Just throw up a post saying Lily got kicked off Facebook, if you would. 

Thank you,
FirstNations

7 comments:

  1. Well, isn't that just shit. I did a post on facebook for you. Hopefully you can get up there again. You witty foul mouthed rhetoric is missed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond fucked up when you consider all the spammers/bots/assholes on facebook! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll leave a post too as the world isn't right without you letting us know what you're up to in your fuctabulous ways. And besides, Mike has made a cake today and is holding it together with tape. He needs help and advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn.Damn.And.Damnit.

    (It's me, Martin Anthony Patrick Stewart.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course we're out here reading your blog. Whenever you can be arsed to write on it, that is. I trust you'll get back to Fuckbook but blogging is better, let's face it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have gone to Durham and done whatever it was they didn't like. You would have got away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll need to open yet another FB id. I suggest 'Lily Marc Zuckfuck'. That'll fox 'em for a few days.

    ReplyDelete