Saturday, October 14, 2023

The Somewhat Wild

This picture is here only because it beats the hell out of the only other picture on this post - and I'd rather look at ICP, thanks.  OO by the way, here:  Insane Clown Posse Gathering sued after legless Juggalo crashes golf cart into man (yahoo.com)

Because stupidity this stupid should scare people.
(posted around 3: P.M.
______________________________________

(Original intro text posted around 1: P.M., 10-12-23)


(New intro plus photo posted around 10- 8- 33)

(re-posted around 6:20 P.M., 10-14 - 2023)

I have given myself a bit longer than ordinary to think this post out.  Should I transgress, or should I maintain the privacy of a certain individual?


Fuck 'im.

(posted around 2:30 P.M.)


(posted around 4:30 P.M.)   
This ain't him.

ORIGINAL TEXT
      
 

See, I thought better yet again.  Although his true-ass picture was up at 9:00 A.M. and remained that way until I deleted it and the accompanying text e.g.  5:30 P.M. this day of our Lord 10/14/23. 

Good sense prevails - if not often, yet true.

_________________________________________________________________________




(For those of you who might have seen the original post... I absolutely love that he's balding.)


(6: 5 P.M.   For those of you who want to see the original post - let it be known in the comments!)


(I stopped being able to keep track a few days ago.)



          





 

 

10 comments:

  1. I am both delighted and baffled by your random bizarreness.

    All clowns should be locked and the key thrown away if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this seems like a "cooler heads prevail" type thing. Now I'm intrigued.

    :: tries to think of someone with lustrous locks who'd be mortified by going bald and can only come up with Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen ::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Short answer - I found a recent photo of my ex-husband. He's....notorious. And balding *guffaws*

      Delete
  3. The original post is in my Feedly Blog Reader. Good God. I think you are wise not to post his picture as someone could find you that way if they did a photo search.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S The beautiful get away with so much but they inevitably turn into gnomes.
      Sx

      Delete
  4. You're right, of course, on both counts. I'm just a little surprised at how much trepidation and ill-feeling remains on this end of things. The most horrifying thing is how charming he looks. Still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO sorry I only now came to this post and missed so much evolving drama, I can't even make out exactly what I missed. And the comments only make it worse. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, Miss, give me all the details via email, to avoid any additional public exposure. xoxo

    ReplyDelete