Saturday, August 1, 2020

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

My next post is going to be a long one.  It's a true story, something that really happened to me, and I've given it a light treatment because you can either cry for the rest of your life regretting all those icky incidents in the past, or you can turn them out into the light of the present and hold them up for ridicule. Laughter changes them from negatives into ridiculous flights of nonsense, and they fly away with their stormclouds and shame and the nails that kept you fastened to those places in the past. 

I hope I get laughter.  I'll settle for 'ew, ick' though. I get a kick out of grossing out people with stuff that was my everyday life.  It cracks me up, so at least I'll be having fun, right?

Anyway, I hope you read it, and I hope you like it. It has a happy ending, so there's that.  Gird your loins, faithful readers, and make ready for my next post.  Get Mistress Maddie to make you a sophisticated cocktail, or put on your bunny suit, light up a joint and settle in.

We're going to re-visit the Meadows Family.

1 comment:

  1. I will make sure I give myself plenty of time to read your next post!
    SX

    ReplyDelete