Saturday, September 5, 2020

Blog Sneakin'

 I've been feeling a little lonely since leaving Facewhore.  I mean, by the time I left, it wasn't a load of yuks and laffs over there at Zucks' place, between "Trumpbitching Again" and "Elderly and Pissed Off About Everything"  but there was the distinct feeling that there were other people out there saying things.  Occasionally those things were interesting, and occasionally they made you think. Now I have a few readers, and it's nice, but it's kinda lonely.

DON'T TELL ME TO JOIN TWITTER.

What I've been doing is launching off the comment links onto other blogs and reading random posts.  Hey, if you're blog is open to the public, I'm public as all hell, and I have read your post.  Nine times out of ten they're good posts too.  So if you're here because you saw my name, welcome!  And stick around!

I've wondered how to introduce myself in that 'About Me' thing over on the side there.  I decided I'd do that best by saying what I'm not.

I am not my sexuality full stop.  I am a 60 year old bi person. And really that's about all I need to say about that.

I am not a pagan. (I'm not religious at all; shit.)  If you are a pagan, welcome.  If you are All Pagan All The Time All Singing All Dancing Blessed Be, Look At All My Pagan Trinkets, thank you for stopping by but you and I are not gonna get along.    

I am not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination. If you are a conservative, just leave now.

I am not young.  I am still trying to catch up on all the movies and books and music and social shit that happened back when my life stopped and I was busy raising a kid in the Eighties.  I have no idea who is popular, who is a star, who is gossip-worthy, BUT!  Please! Fill a bitch in!  I am choking and dying out here for any sign of the modern world!  I live in the country! I'M RURAL! PLEASE HELP!

So that's me. Oh, I garden a lot, too.





 

5 comments:

  1. You're the best thing since sliced bread, sugarpie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you forget to mention you swear like a drunken sailor and flash your tities?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well hello! I've seen you drop comments on maddie's blog.

    come visit my blog; several of my readers are pagans/witches. and my fave word is FUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always pop in when I can! I really do try hard to keep up with the Bloggers in my life, but sometimes I need a proper digital break - and my reading list gets a bit long.
    Come 'ere, let me give you a non-sexual hug! Which, because I'm British, actually means a bit of arm flapping and an awkward moment.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete