Sunday, December 20, 2020

You Are Here

I've been rambling via comment links around the Blog world and leaving comments where I have hithero gone unseen and foul in the lonely places, like The Elder Gods.  If your interest has been piqued and you're new here, hello and welcome!  C'mon in! Set a spell!  Spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard!

  It doesn't get more normal, and I live in the smallest town in America so don't expect any cosmopolitan accounts of fine restaurants, glittering company and interesting occupations either. This is rural fuckin' America and my neighbors are Hereford steers.  I've got a Biker, a display garden and an eleven year old Ford.  I also have a flamboyantly screwed up past, so there's that to run into along the way.

I believe in keeping a light and irreverent view.  I make occasional excursions into serious territory and blah-some whining about politics and the weather.  Sue me.

______________________________

 I am tired of having a bare, boring blog.  This joint looks like old tat and I'll be damned if I can figure out how to make anything work, or show up after I've made the changes.

I'd love to have a colorful background, and the advertisement for my favorite artist Mr. Rocky Green up there in lights, and a list of blogs that I follow, but can I get the bitch to cooperate?  I cannot.  Now I've had problems with Blogger of late and I read that others have too, so I'll take that into consideration, but still,  I wanna be like the cool kids too!

_______________________________

OO I have run into the best thing ever!  Actually two.  One is Snoop Dog/Lion/wtfEVER singing 'My Medicine' with Willie Nelson.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fWCa3GvbNUE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>  

The other is Marc Rebillet, all over YouTube doing on the spot, mix-and-loop funk like a full grown man.  Here's a taste:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EuIuxbfk7ko" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe

Now lets see if that shit actually embeds.  Man, if it doesn't, here's the links to YouTube and just, you know, hit the link and let it happen.  

Snoop and Willie:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWCa3GvbNUE

Marc Rebillet giving you smooth, sexy geek funk on the spot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuIuxbfk7ko

Now honestly, don't deny yourself.  This is your early Christmas present!  Stick that rock in your sock and get some soul in your stroll!

5 comments:

  1. Well tootsie pies, The easiest thing to do with blogger is the same as playing with a man's dick...just play around with it and see what works and what it doesn't like!!!!!! And both are a pain in the ass!

    I could help you, but it's long and difficult to explain when typing. But you blog and stories are far from boring dumplings....you always have me in stiches! Blogs like this attract me. I like reading about personal stories, and life in general....like your skin flaps flipping around like wet fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just finished reading Wyrd Sisters by Terry Prachett and Nanny Ogg says "call the cat a bastard" too! There was no spitting on mats, though...

    I don't know what to say about "decorating" the blog except to agree with Maddie (the new interface doesn't make thing easy, that's for sure). Although, maybe, you might be able to embed the videos if you copy that <iframe malarkey into the HTML View (click on the pencil icon on the far left when you're writing your post)?

    I didn't realise you'd been so prolific on here this year. I'd better get reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inexplicable DeVice: Welcome welcome! I've been lurking around your place for awhile - and I just made my triumphal return to The Infomaniac too, which is where we first ran into one another I believe - so it's like FATE MAN. My grandma used to say "This is Liberty Hall! Spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard!" but only when she thought I wasn't listening.

    ReplyDelete