Friday, April 28, 2023

Delores Delago The Toast of Chicago!


Oh to be a Harlette.  Yeah you'd get yelled at. Don't spoil this for me.      


This picture is here because I didn't want to splash Mr. J all over Blogger up-first-like. 

Yes, Jon it is. This sultry citizen of  Britizen runs a weekly feature called Tacky Tuesday like he doozday.  

        This guy here. Sex on legs, people.       


Now! In the spirit of 'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!' I present to you with no further ado...

!!!  BABYMAN  !!!

Singing and playing for you that inimitable hard-rock classic 

IRON MAN! 

Except it's the funk version! And there's a low-rent Klaus Nomi wandering around the set!       



Now come on. That is some tacky shit.  Funky as six cans of shaving powder too, so I know you're gonna want to save that link:  Babyman - Iron Man - YouTube      

You're begging me 'Please FirstNations we need more BABYMAN now now now.'  And I get it. He has the funk, and you need the funk.  It's the way he rrrrrrolls his R's. It's the beat in his feet and the bacon he's shakin'. 

I gave you a teaser-taster honeymaker a post past.  Now you got it comin' atcha, so feel the feeling till you're on the ceiling as you get full! blown! back! by the 1970's splendor that is... 

!!!HIGH LIKE A FLY!!!   


   

Now go bark at the moon. I know you have to.

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just adore Jon???

    And as usual I'm wondering what I just viewed? Damn that special "candy dish"in the hallway table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck me! That Babyman is truly tacky. And there's me thinking I'd cracked it with Madame Dracula!

    [Note to self: must feature Babyman sometime soon...] Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I am humbled by the accolades! However, I merely walk in the footsteps of giants such as Thombeau, TJB and Muscato [all now sadly departed the blogosphere]. Jx

      Delete