Sunday, May 16, 2021

Let's see if this works...

https://photos.google.com/search/_m8_Favorites

Just 'copy, paste' that addo into the search box OF YOUR BROWSER, not Blogger, and the album should come up for you.  As it stands I'm having a hell of a time getting it to post here.  So if it works, I hope you like it, and if it doesn't, it was a bunch of pictures of flowers.

____________________________________


An Itoh Red peony, just opened this morning and already full of bees!


A group of 'Black Parrot' tulips lurking in the underbrush

Blue Aquilegia everywhere!



Yes, this is real, no, I didn't jigger with the color.  This is a miniature clematis I got at Lowes and it comes on claret red.  The only one remotely like it is 'Niobe' which runs to purple. SO COOL.


Tiny workmen driving through the middle of my garden. GET OFF MY LAWN.


A little bed in the center of my driveway where there used to be an enormous poplar.  And yet people still try to use my driveway to turn around in - hence the rocks.

The view from my house.  OK, the most rural part of the view from my house.   The rest of it is suburbs.


Welcome to Rancho FirstNations!

6 comments: